February 4, 2009

It's a mostly good day in the neighborhood...

Two good things and a not so good thing.

First a good thing...
North Carolina welcomes our first female governor today!

Now a not so good thing...
I was supposed to show pictures of our new running spot today, however, Mr. C (that's my dear hubby) and I had to run around the neighborhood instead. We are having water heater issues. The issue is, it's leaking. Good news is, Mr. C is on it. I have confidence in him even though he has never replaced one before. He is pretty handy...I'll keep you updated!

Now the other good thing...
We did have a great run today, 6 miles at 11'06". Mother Nature must have forgot it is winter here in NC. It is 61 degrees at 2:48 PM. It's perfect for running but I would like some winter. Sorry all bloggers who are getting snow...I would be glad to share the warmth if you could share some snow...NOT ALL of your snow just some of it :-)

Well I'm off to the basement to see if I can help Mr. C

No comments: