February 4, 2009

Surprise Surprise Surprise



Does anyone remember Gomer Pyle?
Well that was me when I got my mail today.
Look what Megryansmom sent me.



You know... as I'm looking at all this loot I'm beginning to see a pattern

Toe Warmers to keep my feet warm while I run...


Band Aids to cover my blisters after I run and the number for a hospital...


Victory Centre pouch to hold some change for a pay phone in case I get lost running or need above mentioned hospital...


Crabtree & Evelyn and Bath & Body Works soap to clean me up after a run...


Some hot coco with MARSHMALLOWS to reward me after a cold run...


and a Snowman Kit with the meaning of a snowman so I can play with snow (since we haven't gotten any yet) and remember what a wonderful friend I made in blogland

You thought I was going to refer to running again...ha ha fooled you.

Thank you sooooo much Megryansmom you are the GREATEST!


No comments: