February 4, 2009

Early Morning...5:45am and 32 degrees

Good early morning blogville. I don't usually visit blogville nights or weekends, however, I'm up early for an 8 mile run. I got up at 5:45 am so I could

1. eat a bowl of oatmeal,
2. drink a cup of coffee
3. warm up
4. stretch
5. try to pee 1,000,000,000 times

Well I did one and two and I've done five about 5,000,999 times now. Doesn't really matter because as soon as we start running I'll have to go. At least it will give me something to think about while I'm running...don't pee in my pants it will freeze. It's 32 degrees and I'm starting to wonder why I said I'd run with my friends group at this insane hour on such a cold morning. Oh yeah the cake with thick lard icing, chocolate brownies, doughnuts, wine...I need to stop because it's making me hungry...I also need to go do three, four, and try five a few more times.
Get ready mini me (the little girl who shows my running totals on the left side)you won't be playing video games and paddleball for long.
Have a good day




No comments: